We are currently seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide secretarial support to a group of Lawyers.
Key areas of responsibility
- Typing letters, correspondence and legal documents
- Formatting and filing documents
- Assisting with the group’s presentations and other marketing material
- Maintaining the lawyers’ calendars, arranging appointments & meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Coordinating billing matters in co-operation with our Finance & Accounting department
- Managing incoming and internal communications
- Native Greek speaker with a very good command of written and verbal English
- At least 3 years working experience as an executive assistant (or similar)
- Flexible, able to work well under pressure and multitask
- Dynamic and willing to take initiative
- Team Player with strong communication and inter-personal skills; customer approach
- Highly developed organisational skills and time management skills
- Excellent level of computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please forward your CV quoting reference PAS19 to hr_recruitmentzeya.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality