We have advised some of the world's largest aircraft leasing and manufacturing companies, such as EADS, Boeing, AAR, International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), Ansett, and Mitsui.
Related projects in which our firm has been involved include advising:
- EADS on several legal and tax issues related to proposed investments in Greece
- Nordic Aviation on several legal aspects related to the transfer of a passenger aircrafts fleet (through a share deal) and the renegotiation of operating leases with Olympic SA
- Aercap (f/k/a Debis Airfinance) on aircraft leases and related legal opinions
- Boeing on tax issues regarding the provision of services in Greece
- Pembroke and ILFC on legal and tax issues related to aircraft leases
- Eurocopter on contractual liability issues of the Ministry of Defence for its late payments
- Delta Airlines on several legal aspects of its operations in Greece, including regulatory, labour and tax related matters
- Gatwick Handling and Aer Lingus on all aspects related to airport ground handling. We also established the subsidiary of Gatwick Handling in Greece
- Nordic Aviation Contractor on aircraft repossession following default of the lessee, as well as registration and deregistration of aircraft mortgages
- Jordan Aviation on issues related to a deregistration power of attorney
- Α major Russian carrier in an action brought before the courts following an aircraft accident
- A major European insurance company and a major European aircraft manufacturer in a product liability and tort-related lawsuit.