You will work in a team of qualified lawyers specialized in real estate, cooperate with colleagues from numerous practice areas and assist clients with real estate transactions including the provision of legal advice on a wide array of real estate related matters
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective time management and resilience
- Excellent legal writing skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
- Excellent command of written and spoken professional English
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving ability
Candidate should have 3-5 years of legal experience in corporate and commercial transactions with an emphasis in real estate matters including asset acquisitions and disposals, due diligence of real estate assets, in rem securities, commercial leases and construction contracts. Track record of negotiation, management and conclusion of real estate transactions is a must. Experience and knowledge of town planning and environmental law will be appreciated.
Zepos & Yannopoulos offers competitive remuneration and benefits, attractive career prospects, continuous training opportunities and a dynamic and friendly environment for people interested in following creative and rewarding career paths.
Please forward your CV quoting reference REA19 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality