You will be working with a group of lawyers of various levels of experience. The team covers the full range of competition law aspects, dealing with contentious or transactional or advisory/compliance matters while aiming to the provision of customized, industry specific and business friendly services.
The following will be highly rated:
- Strong educational background in EU competition law
- Internship at EU Institutions (DG COMP, Legal Service of the European Commission, EU Courts), or the Greek NCA/Sector Regulators
- Involvement in state aid cases
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication & teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Diligent, organized and resilient
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving ability
- Good business sense and understanding of the business environment
- Post graduate degree (LLM or equivalent)
- Qualification to work as an Attorney at law in Greece
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field.
Zepos & Yannopoulos offers continuous training opportunities, attractive career prospects, a dynamic and friendly environment for people interested in following creative and rewarding career paths.
Please forward your CV quoting reference ACOMP20 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.