Zepos & Yannopoulos is one of the largest independent professional service firms providing comprehensive tax and legal services to international enterprises doing business in Greece.
We are currently seeking for an HR Generalist to join our HR team.
This is a full-time permanent role where you will be:
- Participate in writing, developing and implementing HR procedures/policies
- Handle Recruitment (i.e: draft job descriptions, participate in interviews, selection, ads posting, background checks etc.) and support the employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Handle and solve daily internal queries that arise
- Understand the organizations’ needs and assist accordingly to the development and implementation of training and developmental programs. Search, select training programs and providers
- Build trusted relationships with colleagues; educate them to the proper application of HR procedures that ensure the organization’s smooth operation
- Assist in developing effective strategic plans that aim to enhance employee satisfaction and engagement such as: employee surveys, events, etc.
- Work close with the Marketing & Communications Department for joint events
- Assist in talent management and performance management coordination processes
- Produce ad hoc reports regarding HR activity, based on HR metrics