We work with leading automotive and agricultural equipment manufacturers—as well as suppliers to these industries—on a broad range of legal and tax issues related to the sales of their products in Greece. We possess the necessary in-depth knowledge to help our clients meet the legal and tax challenges associated with their business, such as constantly- changing technologies and ever-increasing environmental demands.
More importantly, most members of our team are experts in highly specialized and diverse areas related to the industry, such as
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- Establishment and operation of warehousing and logistics facilities
- Intellectual property
- Product liability and consumer protection
- Data protection regulation and digital law
- Public procurement
- VAT, customs and excise duty
- Mergers and acquisitions
In addition to advisory support, we assist our clients with managing disputes. Where necessary, we have a long track record in successfully representing our clients in litigation.