Amidst a growingly globalized economy, where transfer pricing rules and enforcement play an increasingly significant role, transfer pricing has become a crucial area of compliance for multinational enterprises. Our transfer pricing team, comprising professionals with academic backgrounds in law and economics, combine in-depth experience in international tax with comprehensive knowledge of country-specific transfer pricing practice. Our transfer pricing services are integrated with our tax compliance and tax advisory services, allowing us to work even closer with clients and proactively address their transfer pricing challenges and opportunities.
We assist clients in some of the following ways
- We help in the design of and implementation of transfer pricing policies, which includes economic analysis of transactions
- We advise on cross-border supply chain structuring and deployment of intangible assets
- We provide assistance in negotiating and putting into place Advanced Pricing Arrangements with tax authorities including rulings for local service centers (formerly known as Law 89 entities)
- We support clients in transfer pricing audits and dispute resolution
- We handle transfer pricing litigation at a domestic and cross-jurisdictional level
- We assist clients in complying with annual transfer pricing documentation and bench-marking requirements.